Je ne vis que pour toi, pour etre pres de toi

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been a while ...... got stuck in LA due to Volcanic action in Europe for a week or so, which kept me away for while. I also had a new ring made recently, and I felt a bit like I was cheating by looking at other rings.. but glad to say, the honeymoon is over, and I can check out some new hotties now :)


Divine detailing on the back of this ring - great attention to detail..

cool stack of diamonds, I go to bed at night, counting Diamond rings instead of sheep :)



I always love coloured stones


Cool shot from a Blog called Wee Birdy - very cool ( jewelry from Tatty Devine)

So Much of pretty.. could do with one of these myself


how can i help but LOVE this






Interesting upside down heart/ upside down stone



Eiffel Tower Ring

Cool Prayer Ring

A Few Pretty treats - like sweeties for fingers..


my Heart obsession continues

No comments:

Post a Comment